Monday, February 17, 2020

TJ's Valentine's Day Card 2020


This is the Valentine's Day Card that I made my 8 year old son, TJ.

Once I saw this stamp set, I just had to have it to make my son a card or two.

TJ loves colours, he likes unicorns & what boy doesn't like farts!

I had a BLAST making this card & had just as much fun watching his face light up when he saw the card & then listening to him read the inside sentiment.

I used Doodlebug Designs patterned papers, BoBunny Double Dot cardstock, MFT's Stitched Dies, CTMH's Heart Thin Cuts on the front of the card, CC Design's Unicorn Stamp Set & Dies, CTMH's Beloved Bouquet stamp set for "Happy Valentine's Day" & Cartwright's Moonshine sequins.

Copic Markers used: B000, B02, B24, B29, C0, Y17, YG25 & YR16.

No comments:

Post a Comment