Wednesday, February 5, 2020

My Comfy Foods 6 x 8 Layout

At my monthly 12 hour crops, I do a free make 'n' take.

For 2020, I thought it would be fun to do a 6 x 8 layout at each crop with the theme "All About Me". Each layout would prompt the participant to share information about themselves. That way at the end of the year they would have a mini album all about themselves.

For this layout, I used CTMH papers from 3 Valentine's Day Themed Paper Packs including this year's Oh My Heart Paper Pack with CTMH's Candy Apple Cardstock.

If you aren't aware, CTMH's cardstock is two-toned. One side is the actual colour & then the back is a lighter shade.

I used CTMH's discontinued scalloped border punch, CC Designs small heart die, Sizzix rectangle die & my Cricut machine to cut out the title using KL Sweet Berries Plump font.

Photos are 1.75 inches.

No comments:

Post a Comment