Sunday, February 9, 2020

Tanis' 2020 Birthday Card


This is the Birthday Card that I made for my girlfriend, Tanis.

At my 12 Hour Crops, we drink a lot of tea...so I wanted to make her a tea themed card.

I have a stack of 6 x 6 papers that I received from Scrapbook & Cards Today's Sampler Packs from the year 2018 that I have done nothing with. My goal this year is to use up that stack of papers.

So, the patterned papers that I used for this card are from that stack of papers. I used CTMH's White Daisy Cardstock & the other cardstocks are from Bazzill (& my big tote of scrap paper that I am also trying to use up).

I used Stampin' Up's white doily, CTMH's pink enamel gems and Stampin' Up's tea pot die from A Nice Cuppa Stamp & Die Bundle.

The front sentiment is from Jaded Blossom's Tea for Two stamp set & the "Happy Birthday" & the hearts on the inside of the card are from CTMH.

No comments:

Post a Comment