Saturday, February 15, 2020

Friend Valentine's Day Cards 2020





I really wanted to make Valentine's Day cards this year because of this new stamp that I bought (the sentiment on the front of the card). I was hoping to make 12 of them to send out...but that didn't happen. I had to settle & be happy that I got 4 made (the last photo is the inside of the card).

I played with my New Jaded Blossom Triangle Card Mat Die to make the backgrounds of these cards. I could of had 6 Valentine's Day cards, but I made two of the cards into birthday cards that I will post at a later date.

I used Fancy Pants Timber Grove 6 x 6 paper, BoBunny Double Dot cardstock, MFT Brown cardstock, MFT Heart Die, Prima Marketing Flowers, Stampin' Up Enamel Gems, Riley & Company Stamp for the front sentiment and CTMH "Happy Valentine's Day" stamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment