Monday, January 27, 2020

Paint Pouring












In April 2019, my girlfriend, Danielle & I went to a Paint Pouring class at The Creative.

The First Photo is the Painting that I did at that class. I loved how it turned out.

Then I organized a Paint Pouring Night at my house with my girlfriends and that is where all the rest of the creations came from.

Photo Number Four, my cousin, Brandi was moving her painting & it dripped onto my painting...that is why there is a bright colourful spot on it.

Photo Number 8 came about when I was cleaning up. I was dumping all the extra paint into one cup & then thought it would be cool to see how it would turn out on a canvas. It now proudly hangs in my scrap room & everyone who was at that Paint Night signed the back.

Photo Number 9 was a fun gift for my dad. He has it hanging up in his room.

My Love is Love rock was hidden for someone to find & I ended up keeping the metallic rock because my husband loved it so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment