Sunday, January 5, 2020

Bay Village Coffee Layout



Bay Village is one of my favourite, local coffee shops. One day when I was in their Court Street location, I saw that they had a pile of photos just sitting on a shelf in their coffee shop. 

They had their friend's photo booth set up in their coffee shop for a few days for their customers to have some fun.

It killed me to see these photos just sitting there not being protected. So, I asked if I could take them & put them into an album for them.

I had some fun & "stole" some photos from their Facebook Page to do up a title page for the album. I did another simple layout for them, but the rest of the album was just 4 x 6 photos.

I used some Cricut vinyl & put a title on the front of the album & down the spine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment