Monday, January 6, 2020

Be Kind Wreath


Close To My Heart is offering Wooden Wreath Kits this month as a promotion.

I chose to do the "Be Kind" Wreath.

The Wreath is 16 inches in diameter. You get 2 double sided 16 inch circle papers with the kit to choose as your background. That is the only thing that I used from the kit.

I used various gray patterned papers from CTMH for my hexagons & CTMH's gold foil paper. The black matte sequins are from Cartwright's.

The bumblebee is a SVG that I had in my files & I made the hexagon "frames" using Cricut's Hexagons.

I inked the wooden wreath with CTMH's Whisper & Chocolate inks to match the flooring in the main floor of my house & I used gray & gold papers to match my kitchen/dining room area because that is where I am hanging this wreath.

I rubbed my ink pads directly onto the wooden wreath. I used old ink pads because I figured the wood would chew up the ink pads a bit & it did. I also used paper towels to rub off the excess ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment