Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Joyful Stars November Blog Hop




Welcome to the Joyful Stars November Blog Hop. Throughout this hop, you will see many different Close To My Heart products being used in a variety of ways.

If you came here from Tracey Pierce's Blog, you are in the right place. If you are just starting here, you can work your way around because this is just one big circular hop.

Grab your beverage of choice, sit back, relax & enjoy!

Baby Album Layout #2 - February 2017

I used Close To My Heart's Adventure Fundamentals Paper Packet with CTMH White Daisy cardstock and CTMH White Glitter Paper.

To embellish the 12 x 12 two page spread, I used CTMH's Love Thin Cut, CTMH's Heart Thin Cuts, CTMH's Flower Market Cricut Cartridge (2.75" bow), CTMH's Calendar Page, Lyrical Cricut Cartridge for the letters, Doodlebug's Lily White Glitter Sprinkles and the zig zag stitch on my sewing machine.

I used CTMH's All You Need stamp set (discontinued) for the hearts on the calendar with Stampin' Up's Regal Rose ink.

Now hop on over to Joyce Houck's Blog to see what she has created this month.

6 comments:

  1. Donna - I love your calendars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great calendar page. I like the color combination too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very happy colors! And, great pages too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun calendar pages--I love how you placed the letters on little pennants. I'm so glad that you've joined the Joyful Stars Blog Hop group.
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. The calendar layouts you've been doing - I LOVE THEM!

    ReplyDelete