Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Baby Album Layout #1 - October 2016



Baby Album Layout #1 - October 2016

My friend, Krista, had a baby in September 2016. My best-friend, Shanna (who is also Krista's sister), and I made her a Baby Album for her son's first year. When we made most of the album, we didn't know the sex of the baby and went with mostly holiday themed months.

One one side of the layout it is mats all ready for photos to be added and on the other side of the layout is a calendar page to record her son's adventures during that month.

I used Close To My Heart's Jeepers Creepers Paper Packet with CTMH's Black cardstock and CTMH's Black Glitter Paper.

To embellish the 12 x 12 two page spread, I used CTMH's Jeepers Creepers Complements, CTMH's Happy Thin Cut, CTMH Calendar Page and Street Sign Cricut Cartridge for the October title.

I used Tag the Occasion stamp set (discontinued) for the stars on the calendar page with CTMH's Creme Brulee ink (discontinued).

No comments:

Post a Comment