Saturday, June 7, 2014

Love & Hugs Sympathy Card



Close to My Heart Products that I used from one of the June Promotional Collection Kits: Just Blooms Floret Paper Shapes and Durables Round Studs.

Current CTMH products that I used: Sarita Paper Packet, Goldrush cardstock, Chocolate cardstock, Rosewood Mini Medley Accents Collections, Brown & Tan Assortment Sparkles, Scalloped Border Punch, Words of Comfort stamp set and Chocolate ink.

I also used brown hemp that I had bought at Zellers.

I had enough flowers to make three of these cards for my stash. I just had to change up the bling in the middle of the flowers to get all three cards done.

The Durables Round Studs and the Just Blooms Floret Paper Shapes are in the Extraordinary Embellishments Collection - CC10282 - Retail Value: $50.55 - Sale Price - $30.

In order to be able to purchase one of these Collections, you must place a minimum $50 order (before shipping & taxes) in the month of June.

For more information, you may contact me at ddigby@shaw.ca.

My June Order Date is Wednesday, June 11, 2015.

2 comments: