Saturday, June 28, 2014

Happy Holidays Ornament Card



I used CTMH's Sparkle & Shine Paper Packet and Frosted Paper Packet with CTMH's Ruby cardstock and CTMH's Brown & Tan Shimmer Paper. The Sparkle & Shine paper packet is no longer available. I have leftover scraps from last year. The Frosted Paper Packet is still available in one of the June Promotion Kits.

To embellish the card, I used the CTMH Artiste Cricut Cartridge to cut out the ornament, CTMH's Corner Rounder, CTMH's Neutral Metallics Assortment Baker's Twine, CTMH's Brown & Tan Assortment Sparkles and a Gold Signo Gel Pen.

To emboss the front base of my card, I used CTMH's Quatrefoil Embossing Folder with my Spellbinder's Grand Calibur. The Grand Calibur is like the Cuttlebug, but only bigger so I was able to put the 7 inch wide part of the embossing folder in horizontally and therefore able to just emboss the front base of my card.

I used CTMH's Stitch Wonder, Snowflakes and Perfect Fit - Holidays stamp sets with CTMH Ruby & Bamboo inks.

4 comments:

  1. Love the embossing. Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely and elegant! Such sparkle and shine this has! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fabulous! Thanks for linking up at Christmas Card Challenges!

    ReplyDelete