Thursday, June 19, 2014

Hi Card


Close to My Heart Products used from June Promotional Collection Kit: Black Hemp

Current CTMH Products used: 3 x 4 Die Cut Card from the Picture My Life Laughing Lola Scrapbooking Program, Laughing Lola Paper Packet, Laughing Lola Purple cardstock, Laughing Lola Gold cardstock, Black Glitter Paper, Black Shimmer Trim, Black Mini Medley Accents Collection, Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge for the photo corner die-cut, Sincere Expressions stamp set and Black ink.

I also used a glitter teal thread from Fabricland to do the zig zag stitching on my card and We R Memory Keepers purple baker's twine in the buttons (I just removed the white thread).

The Black Hemp can be found in two June Collection Kits: Delightful Ribbon and Trim Collection - CC10281 - Retail Value $54 - Sale Price $30 and Gifts and Kits Collection - CC10286 - Retail Value $64.70 - Sale Price $30.

To find out more about the Collection Kits, please don't hesitate to contact me at ddigby@shaw.ca.

1 comment: