Monday, June 9, 2014

Cousins Pennant


This is a project of my daughter (in the middle) with her two cousins.

For the Close to My Heart Pennat Frame, I used CTMH's Ivy Lane Paper Packet with CTMH's Barn Red, Hollyhock, Crystal Blue, Sky & Olive cardstocks.

To embellish the Pennant Frame, I used the CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge to cut out the brackets, CTMH Artiste Cricut Cartridge to cut out the heart, leaves and 3D flowers, CTMH Harvest Baker's Twine (removed the white threads) and discontinued CTMH buttons. The "forever" banner was hand cut and to make the 3D flowers, I used CTMH's Quilling Tool.

I used CTMH's Fabulous You, Comments (discontinued) and Doodle Signs - Hostess Rewards stamp sets with CTMH Juniper & New England Ivy inks.

The colour combination for this project came from the Hearts of the West June 1st Blog Hop.

2 comments:

  1. Cute pennant frame, love the flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photo of your girls and fun design. Love those gorgeous rolled flowers! Ya know the ones I am too lazy to make!

    ReplyDelete