Friday, June 17, 2011

Jim & Amanda's Anniversary Card


My brother Jimmy & his wife Amanda celebrated their 12th Wedding Anniversary on May 15, 2011.

So, as you can see, I am way behind on my posts, but trying to catch up.

I used the Stella and Rose Mabel 6 x 6 paper pack for this card. The image on the front of this card was all paper pieced.

I used CTMH buttons, Stampin' Up ribbon and the spiral clip & embroidery floss are from my stash to embellish the front of the card. The photo corner die cuts on the inside of the card were done with one of EK Success' medium photo corner punches.

The frog image stamp is from Whipper Snapper, the "Happy Anniversary" sentiment stamp is from CTMH's Tag the Occasion stamp set and the inside sentiment stamp is from Stampin' Up (a Hostess Level 3 set).

3 comments:

  1. So darn cute...love the patterned frogs!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tee hee hee, love all the paper piecing! Fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. Love the paper piecing on the frogs and I love the colours.

    ReplyDelete