Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Hummingbird Card


I made this card for my grandparents' to give to my grandma's sister for her birthday; who is also my Great Auntie Margaret.

I love this card so much, that I am hoping to make a few more like it.

The patterned papers are from My Mind's Eye's Stella and Rose Mabel 6 x 6 paper pack and Bazzill cardstock.

The large circle die-cuts and scalloped circle die-cut were cut out with my nestabilities. The small circle die-cuts and inside photo corner die-cuts were punched out with EK Success punches.

To do the flourishes, I used a flourish stamp from CTMH's "Flourish You & Me" stamp set and embossed it with American Crafts Pearlustre Carnelian embossing powder.

The hummingbird with flowers stamp and the inside sentiment stamp are from Whipper Snapper and the "Happy Birthday" sentiment is from CTMH's "Happy Birthday" stamp set.

Copic Markers used: Flowers - E50, E51 & YR21; Leaves - BG70, YG61 & YG63; Hummingbird - BG72 & BG70; Beak - YR21

2 comments:

  1. Love it...all that it's missing is a pun...Happy Bird-day! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete