Friday, June 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Amy from G & G


This is the birthday card that I made for my grandparents to give to Amy for her 13th birthday.

I used Basic Grey Euphoria 6 x 6 paper pack with Bazzill Cardstock.

To embellish the card, I used Stampin' Up corduroy brads, American Crafts shear ribbon, Prima Marketing flower & brads from my stash.

The number "13" was cut out with my Cricut Machine, the sentiments are from CTMH's "Card Chatter - Birthday" stamp set and the image stamp is from the Greeting Farm's "Miss Anya's Hat's Off" stamp set.

As for the Copic Markers that I used, I have misplaced the piece of paper that I had them written down on. I made this card over 2 weeks ago and I had to write the copic markers down in a different spot than usual since my daughter and I share a scrap room. Therefore, I have hidden it in such a good place that I can't recall where it is.

1 comment:

  1. Wow this is so bright and cheerful and I love the colours! xx

    ReplyDelete