Saturday, June 25, 2011

Amy's 13th Birthday Family Invite



This is the invitation that I made for Amy's 13th Family Birthday BBQ.

For the front of the pocket card, I embossed it with Sizzix' Tim Holtz Clock Texture Plate. All the cardstock used on this invitation is from Bazzill.

The number "13" and the funky rectangles were cut out with my Cricut Machine. The circles and the clock hands were punched out with EK Success punches. The pull tab on the side was punched out with a Stampin' Up punch.

The "Time" & "Flies" were stamped out with CTMH's "Atomic Caps" alphabet set. The "Precious Moments" sentiment is from CTMH's "Unity" Stamp Set and the word "pull" is from another CTMH stamp set. I can't remember which set it is and I don't really feel like searching through 20 boxes of CTMH stamp sets to figure it out.

The jagged edges on the information part of the invitation was done with one of my funky blades on my Purple Cow Straight Cutter.

The the information was designed and printed off of my computer.

3 comments: