Monday, June 15, 2020

Vicki's Birthday Card



Today is my sister, Vicki's, birthday. She loves to go camping and fishing, so I thought I would work with that theme for her card this year.

My card also fits Jaded Blossom's Summer Challenge they have on for this month.

I used Doodlebug's patterned papers with CTMH's White Daisy cardstock & Bazzill Teal cardstock.

I used Jaded Blossom's Fish On Stamp Set.

I used Jaded Blossom's Triangle Square Mat Die for the background, Stampin' Up's Label Die for the front sentiment, miscellaneous octagon die, CC Design's Fishing Rod & Heart Die, My Creative Time's Banner Die for the inside sentiment and I cut the Penguin, the fish & the hook out with my Cricut Machine.

4 comments:

  1. Your card is so STINKIN' ADORABLE... Thanks for joining us in the Jaded Blossom challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo cute!! I bet your sister loved it!! Thanks for joining this month's Jaded Blossom challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool! Thanks for sharing at Jaded Blossom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable! I love the colors! Thank you for playing along in the Jaded Blossom challenge!

    ReplyDelete