Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Angie Blom Digital Design Creations' June Challenge



I designed this card for Angie Blom Digital Design Creations' June Colour Challenge - Yellow, Grey, Blue.

This is a challenge that is posted on her Facebook Page.

Angie Blom is an amazing artist who designs fabulous images for us to craft with.

I first fell in love with her when she designed rubber stamps for Unity. Recently, she took the plunge to go out on her own and start her own digital store - Angie Blom Digital Designs.

Not only is she an amazing, creative, and beautiful woman from the inside out...she is Canadian!

Even though I am not a big fan of using digital stamps, I want to support this Fabulous Canadian Woman.

So, when her first challenge was posted on June 1, 2020, I told myself that I had to make a point to play along.

Nothing like leaving it to the last possible moment...I was finally able to get into my scrap room last night to play along and I LOVE how this card turned out.

I used Angie Blom's Camping Adventures Digital Set for the lantern, Excites the Spirit Bird Digital Set for the front sentiment and Fabulous as Always Digital Set for the inside sentiment of this 6 x 6 card.

I used a Spellbinder Die and the zig zag stitch on my sewing machine to embellish the card and all the papers I used are from Close To My Heart.

I used Copic Markers: C1, C5, C6, W3 & Y26.

No comments:

Post a Comment