Sunday, June 28, 2020

Teacher's End of School Card, Envelope & Tag







TJ's Grade 3 Teacher, Mrs. Shewchuk, is an amazing teacher. From the first time I met her, I knew she was truly doing her calling in life.

When the pandemic hit and we switched to E-Learning until the end of this school year, Mrs. Shewchuk went above and beyond to give her students the guidance they needed.

I always do holiday gifts and year end gifts for my children's Elementary School Teachers, but this year I really wanted to make TJ's teacher feel appreciated because of the interesting times that we are living in.

Fortunately, my parents are friends with Mrs. Shewchuk's parents and I was able to get my card & gift personally delivered. 

The first two photos are the front & inside of my 6.5" x 5.5" card.

I used Doodlebug patterned papers with CTMH Glitter Paper, Bazzill cardstock & Copic paper.

I used Jaded Blossom's Caught a Virus Stamp Set for the masked virus image and CTMH's Teacher Appreciation Stamp Set for the sentiments.

I used The Greeting Farm's "Thank You" die, CC Design's Stitched Banner Die, MFT's Stitched Rectangle Regular & Scalloped Dies and EK Success' Zig Zag Border Punch.

Copic Markers: YG17, YG25 & B28.

You can't tell in the photo, but I used CTMH's Clear Shimmer Brush on the blue mask to give it a bit of sparkle.

TJ didn't want me to use googly eyes on this card because he likes the "cutie eyes"

The next two photos are of the envelope I made for the card.

I used Doodlebug's School Themed Stickers to spruce up the envelope.

The last two photos are of the front & back of the tag that I made for the bottle of wine that I bought for Mrs. & Mr. Shewchuk. Mr. Shewchuk also worked in my son's classroom as an Educational Assistant and participated in the Zoom Classes as well.

I cut the apple image and the word "ENJOY!" out with my Cricut Machine (Crispin Font) and the "SURVIVED" sentiment was printed out from my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment