Monday, June 29, 2020

Teacher End of School Year Gift

This is the Canvas Bag that I made for TJ's Grade 3 Teacher for her End of School Year gift (the bottle of wine was for her & her husband).

I used my Cricut Machine to cut out the red heat transfer vinyl (Cuttin' Up Font) & my Cricut Easy Press 2 to transfer the words onto the bag.

I bought the canvas bag at Hobby Lobby when I was in Duluth last December.

Mrs. Shewchuk sent me a photo of her holding up her bag and thanked us for the gift and informed us that it is already filled up with books.

One of her favourite things to do with her students is read to them. So, when we went to E-Learning, she recorded herself reading books so that she could still do that with her students...like I mentioned yesterday...she is an AWESOME TEACHER.

No comments:

Post a Comment