Friday, June 19, 2020

Family Game Night Sign


I made this sign for my parents' 33rd Wedding Anniversary.

Many years ago, my parents rented our basement apartment so that they would have the freedom to travel.

They got to go to Texas one winter before my grandma had her stroke & then my parents stayed close to home after that to take care of my grandparents.

Last year, we tore down our 24 x 16 deck that hosted many family events throughout the 20 plus years of us living here. 

I thought it would be nice to give my parents a piece of our deck to have at their house.

So, I made them this sign from one of our deck boards.

I mixed some of my acrylic paints together with water to stain the board and made this stencil with my Cricut Machine to paint the saying onto the board.

Our family gatherings quite often turn into game nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment