Saturday, June 27, 2020

TJ's End of School Card - Last Day of Grade 3



This is the card that I made for my 8 year old son's last day of Grade 3.

His last day of E-Learning was Thursday, June 18, 2020, but if he was in his physical classroom...his last day of school would have been Friday, June 26, 2020.

So, we celebrated his last day of school yesterday.

He absolutely LOVED his card!

All the patterned papers used on this card are from Doodlebug and I used a Bazzill yellow cardstock for the base of my card.

I used Jaded Blossom's Caught a Virus Stamp Set for the masked virus image. The "SURVIVED" sentiment was printed off my computer, "TJ" is Basic Grey stickers and the rest of the sentiments were designed with my Cricut using my Disney Mickey Font.

I used a spellbinder wonky circle die for behind the virus, My Creative Time stitched star die & a miscellaneous small star die.

I used these Copic Markers: BG72, BG57, Y35 & Y15.

No comments:

Post a Comment