Thursday, March 31, 2016

Heart's of the West 24th Blog Hop - Regatta Paper Packet



Welcome to the Hearts of the West Team Blog Hop!

This Blog Hop features Close to My Heart Consultants from all over Canada showing you their creative projects.

This month's theme is using Close to My Heart's Regatta Paper Packet from the Mini Seasonal Expressions 1 Catalogue.

If you came from Nancy Klein's Blog, then you are on the right track. This is a circular blog hop so you can start anywhere. Just in case, the full list of participants is at the bottom of this post. 

So as always, grab your beverage of choice and hop around the country with us.
I used Close To My Heart's Regatta Paper Packet with Glacier cardstock.

To embellish the card, I used CTMH's Gold Sequins and CTMH My Anchor Thin Cuts.

I used CTMH's Friendly Wishes, Your Own Kind of Wonderful and My Anchor stamp sets with CTMH Sapphire ink.

Now hop on over to Kim Loewen's Blog.

Thank you for joining us this month. Please join us again on May 1st for our next Heart's of the West Blog Hop featuring CTMH's Georgie Paper Packet.

1. Nancy Klein
2. Donna Digby
3. Kim Loewen

4 comments:

  1. Love these cards Donna, especially the 1st one with the weaved in strips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you wove the zip strips together to make a great card--fabulous idea!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete