Friday, March 4, 2016

Color My Heart Challenge Blog - Post #183





I used Close To My Heart's Penelope Paper Packet with CTMH Canary & White Daisy cardstocks.

To embellish 6 x 6 desk calendar, I used CTMH's Penelope Compliments, CTMH's Artbooking Cricut Cartridge for the 4.5 inch calendar, CTMH's Artistry Cricut Cartridge for the March title, Bazzill Circle Stitchz Template, My Mind's Eye Charmed Enamel Dots and embroidery floss from my stash.

You may use any products to participate in the Color My Heart Challenges, but we encourage you to use CTMH products. For this Color Dare Challenge, you have until Thursday, March 10, 2016 at 10:00 p.m. Eastern Time to submit your project.

For more information about our challenges, please check us out at Color My Heart Challenge Blog: http://colormyheartcolordare.blogspot.ca. I look forward to seeing what types of projects you can inspire us with.

6 comments:

  1. So awesome! Love the stitching as it really brings you into the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great layout for your desk calendar and like how you used the stitched circle around the photo, very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great layout for your desk calendar and like how you used the stitched circle around the photo, very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna, I always look forward to seeing your personalized 6x6 calendars. It's hard to pick a favorite month since I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another lovely month! I so look forward to seeing these layouts. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete