Friday, March 25, 2016

Color My Heart Challenge Blog - Post #186



 This week at Color My Heart Challenge Blog our Color Dare #186 is Close To My Heart Colours - Gypsy, Lagoon & White Daisy.

I used Close To My Heart's Adventure Paper Fundamentals - Gypsy with CTMH Gypsy, Lagoon & White Daisy cardstocks.

To embellish the card, I used CTMH's Star Confetti Embossing Folder, Spellbinders' Grand Rectangle Nestabilities, My Creative Time Stitched Star Die-Cuts and miscellaneous sequins from my stash.

I used CTMH's Birthday Wish & Your Own Kind of Wonderful stamp sets with CTMH Gypsy ink.

You may use any products to participate in the Color My Heart Challenges, but we encourage you to use CTMH products. For this Color Dare Challenge, you have until Thursday, March 31, 2016 at 10:00 p.m. Eastern Time to submit your project.

For more information about our challenges, please check us out at Color My Heart Challenge Blog: http://colormyheartcolordare.blogspot.ca. I look forward to seeing what types of projects you can inspire us with.

6 comments:

  1. Cute card. I love the embossed background with the scalloped edges, it adds a lot and pulls the star theme through the card. I really look forward to Fridays to see the new creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! I especially like how you took the time to make the inside look just as good as the inside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! I especially like how you took the time to make the inside look just as good as the inside.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your star themed card and the card inside greeting--very humorous. Your arrangement of the card elements is very appealing. Another great card!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card! I love all the textures and the star theme carried throughout your design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the star theme in this card! Your card always has beautiful insides. :-D

    ReplyDelete