Monday, January 13, 2020

Doris - HallowQueen Mug


Back in November 2019, I made Two Coffee Mugs & a batch of Shortbread Cookies as a Thank You gift for our friend, Doris.

Doris LOVES Halloween. So referring to her as the HallowQueen is a perfect fit.

When she found out that our daughter's shag was the Day of the Dead theme, she didn't hesitate to offer her make-up expertise for the Bride-To-Be & the Groom-To-Be.

As you can see, their make-up for the Shag was absolutely AMAZING!

I bought the plain, black coffee mugs at Wal-Mart & used Siser's Permanent Vinyl for the lettering. I cut out the lettering with my Cricut Machine using the Gingerbread Cake Roman Font, Lori Whitlock Freedom Font & Storybook Shorty Font. I do not remember where I got my crown SVG.

For those of you who do not live in Thunder Bay, Ontario, a Shag is a party where we raise money for the Bride & Groom's upcoming wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment