Thursday, January 9, 2020

All About Me Mini Album - Pages 1 & 2


At my crops, I offer a Free Make 'n' Take & lately I have been doing 6 x 8 layouts.

With the New Decade & one of my goals this year being to scrapbook more for myself, I thought it would be fun to have my layouts prompt us to share more information about ourselves. Then at the end of the year, we will have a mini album all about us.

So these are the first two pages of this on-going project.

To make the background paper for the "All About Me in 2020" layout,I spritzed the CTMH White Cardstock with green Copic Markers & used the same markers to colour my flower. The black & white patterned paper is from one of CTMH's Mix-In Paper Packets & I used CTMH's Gold Glitter Paper.

The 3 x 3 photo frame was cut out on my Cricut as well as the title. For the title, I used A Holiday Story Script for all the letters but the "t". For the "t", I used the Agatha Font.

To embellish the layout a bit, I used CTMH's Ribbon & CTMH's Gold Glitter Gems. The flower is from CTMH's Mandela Vibes Stamp & Thin Cuts Set.

For the "This Year's Goals" layout, I used patterned papers from CTMH's Into the Wild line with CTMH's Toffee Cardstock for mats. I used CTMH's Pebble Cardstock for the snowflakes with a gray patterned paper from one of CTMH's Mix-In paper packets for the backgrounds of the snowflakes. 

I used CTMH's Snowflake Thin Cuts & a Spellbinders Die for the snowflakes and embellished the middles with CTMH's Gray Enamel Dots. I also used EK Success' small corner rounder for one of the journaling areas.

I used CTMH's Stitched Borders, Checklist, Year - Noted & New Beginnings stamp sets with CTMH's Cocoa & Black inks.

No comments:

Post a Comment