Friday, August 17, 2012

Noel




After finishing my CTMH Advent Calendar (previous post), I had a few chipboard frames leftover and decided to make a couple Christmas Cards with them.

I used My Mind's Eye's Winter Wonderland 6 x 6 paper pad with Bazzill Intense Kiwi cardstock & leftover CTMH Cranberry Cardstock from the Workshops on the Go Advent Calendar Kit.

To embellish the card, I used the leftover chipboard frames from the CTMH Advent Calendar Kit and Zva Creative Rhinestones. Since most of my punches are buried in my living room right now, I used the new CTMH Artiste Cricut cartridge to cut out the circles behind the frames and an EK Success border punch to enhance the strip of paper on the front of the card.

The stamp set I used was CTMH's Christmas Love and I stamped with CTMH Cranberry ink.

The heart, swirl & snowflakes on the inside of the card were cut from one of the papers from inside the Winter Wonderland paper pad. There was a sheet of paper with a house in the corner and this was the "smoke" coming out of the chimney. I trimmed the paper so that I would have a nice design on the inside of my card.

There is still space available at our Charity Stamping Pajama Party. For more information, please go to my DAT'S Scrapbooking blog or email me at ddigby@shaw.ca.

1 comment: