Sunday, August 19, 2012

Happy Birthday Jennifer!



Yesterday was my girlfriend, Jennifer's, birthday and my friend Krista and I spent the day scrapbooking with her. 

Amy and I made up these cupcakes for Jennifers birthday using Close to My Heart's New Cricut Cartridge - Artiste.

This new cricut cartridge has 20 different cupcake holder designs for all occasions. We made the "Happy Birthday" one for obvious reasons and the "Fall Leaf" one because she loves the Fall. 

The rosette, the circle & the decorative circle were all cut out using the Artiste Cricut Cartridge. Jennifer's favourite colour is orange and she loves Fall, so I used brown as the accent colour.

The "Happy Birthday" stamp I used was from CTMH's Party Pennant stamp set and stamped with Stampin' Up Basic Brown Ink.

There is still time to sign up for the Charity Stamping Party, for more information please go to DAT'S Scrapbooking's blog.

2 comments: