Monday, August 27, 2012

Love Never Melts Card with Gift Card Pocket



Here's a fun card. This card has a built in gift card pocket. I cut out the base of the card with Close to My Heart's New Artiste Cricut Cartridge.

I used BoBunny Mistletoe 6 x 6 paper pad with Bazzill Prismatic White & Ruby Slipper cardstock.

To embellish the card I used Queen & Co. Shamrock Green Pearls & an EK Success Border Punch.

I used CTMH's Flakey Friends Stamp Set & CTMH's Very Merry Christmas Stamp Set (which is CTMH's October Stamp of the Month) with CTMH Topiary ink.

To colour in the snowman image, I water coloured with Tim Holtz's refillable water brush, CTMH Topiary ink and Tim Holtz Spiced Marmalade, Frayed Burlap & Fired Brick Distress Inks.

2 comments:

  1. I adore this one! That snowman is super sweet and I love the cricut cut as well as the papers you chose!

    ReplyDelete