Thursday, January 26, 2012

Sweet as Apple Pie


I am really trying to use up my 6 x 6 pads of paper. I own a scrapbooking store, so you can imagine how many I own. I am also trying to get ahead on cards so that I may actually get to a personal scrapbooking project one of these days. So, I have made up a total of 6 of these cards.

The patterned papers are from Jillibean Soup Apple Cheddar Soup & Homemade 6 Bean Soup 6 x 6 pads of paper, the cardstock is Bazzill Pollen & Intense Kiwi and Stampin' Up Riding Hood Red.

To embellish the card, I used Doodlebug brads and a KI Memories paper clip. The die-cuts were made with the Classic Ovals Small & Large Nestabilities and an EK Success Medium photo corner punch.

The image stamp is called Honey Teacher and it is from CC Designs, the sentiment on the front of the card is from Kraftin' Kimmie's Abigail Apple stamp set and the inside sentiment is from my stash and doesn't have a name on it.

Copic Markers used: Apple - R24, R46 & E08; Skin - E00 & E000; Hair & Shoes - E47, E49 & E44; Leaf - YG23, W0 & YG25; Yellow - Y35 & Y11; Orange - YR16, YR15, Y38 & W1

4 comments:

  1. Great card...and the stamp and paper are perfect together! I have this pad...and now you've given me a layout to use...thanks! :)

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, adorable image. Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So super cute and I adore those papers!

    ReplyDelete