Sunday, January 22, 2012

Birthday Wishes Two


Why re-invent the wheel?

I sometimes get hung up on having a different card for everyone and why? I designed the card, I put time & effort into making it, isn't that good enough? Well, the answer is yes.

My life is busy just like everyone else's life. It is important to me to let the ones that I know & love that I am thinking of them on their birthday or holidays. So, I don't want to give up on sending out cards, I just want to make it less stressful on me.

Making a different card for everyone that I know takes a lot of time & effort and then I don't get to work on any projects for myself. So, I have let go of personalizing every card I make and it feels good. I have 6 of this one in my stash.

This card is the same style as my previous post. I just used different papers from the same paper pad and I embellished this card a little differently.

The patterned papers are from Basic Grey's Little Black Dress 6 x 6 paper pad and the cardstock is Bazzill London Fog & Quick Sand.

I used CTMH Basic Assortment Brads and Lace Tape to embellish the card.

The stamps are from CC Designs Great Greetings stamp set and I used an EK Success border punch on the inside of the card.

3 comments:

  1. Great card...I agree...no reason to kill yourself over a card. I love making a few cards of one design for my stash. Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl! Isn't have a stash great! Hope you're doing good...I will be stopping by the store this week to bring you a little something. Enjoy the snow! LOL!

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like having a Stash, it works great in a pinch. Also I feel less creative when I am rushed so it is nice to make a bunch when your not on a deadline and feel the joy of crafting. Great Card!!

    ReplyDelete