Friday, January 20, 2012

Birthday Wishes


This was the card that I made for my mom from her parents (my grandparents). I loved it so much that I made 6 in total.

The patterned papers are from Basic Grey's Little Black Dress 6 x 6 paper pad and the cardstock is Bazzill Bitter Chocolate, Carob & Tawny Medium.

To embellish this card I used some miscellaneous brads from my stash and Tim Holtz Idea-ology Sketchbook Tissue Tape.

The stamps used on this card are from CC Designs Great Greetings stamp set and I used one of EK Success' border punches to spruce up the inside of the card.

I really love how this card turned out. It is simple, but classy. The other great thing about this card is that I made it in less than an hour (that includes picking out the paper, stamps & embellishments). Then it only took me approximately 1.5 hours to reproduce another 5 of these cards.

My birthday card stash pile has never been this big! It helps that my husband is off on maternity leave for 9 months and he loves hanging out with his son to give me time in my scrap room.

2 comments:

  1. Great card...way to mass produce!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE how this turned out! It looks even more fabulous in person.
    I can't believe you managed to get so many made, I have some serious stash making to do!

    ReplyDelete