Saturday, May 8, 2010

My First Izzie Card


I love this newer line of stamps offered by Stamping Bella. I own every Izzie stamp she has offered us so far, but "Izzie with a Cherry on Top" is the first one that I have ever inked. You don't know how excited I am that I finally got to play with this stamp and I love how the card turned out; especially since my first plan of attack didn't work out.

I used Tangerine Core'dinations Cardstock, an old line of paper from Autumn Leaves MOD, White Bazzill Cardstock and Pink Paislee Artisan Tape. The Artisan Tape is a new product that I just brought into the store this week. I used it behind the "Happy Birthday" on the front of the card and for the top part of the cupcake on the inside of the card.

For tools I used EK Success Medium Photo Corner Punch, EK Success New Small Cupcake Punch, Oval Nestabilities, Big Scalloped Oval Nestabilities, Stampin' Up Word Window Punch, Fiskars Circle Hand Held Punch, Stampin' Up Dusty Durango Ink & Marker, Stampin' Up Birthday Sentiment Stamp and CTMH Happy Birthday Sentiment Stamp.

The Copic Sketch Markers I used are: Hair - E99, Skin - E000, Cherry - YR18, Cupcake Icing - YR16 & YR12, Cupcake Shell - Y26 & YG21, Lighter Shade of Teal in Her Clothing - N0 & BG10 and the Darker Shade of Teal in Her Clothing - N1 & BG11.

Gotta love IZZIES!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love how this turned out! That cupcake punch rocks and of course I love Izzie!
    Happy Mommy's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. It's so adorable.
    Happy Mother's Day!!! :)

    ReplyDelete