Wednesday, May 12, 2010

July Calendar Page

Friday, June 11, 2010 - FULL
Time: 7:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m. Cost: $20.00

For the July Calendar Page, I had summer fun and Canada Day in mind. I didn't want to make it too patriotic because not everyone celebrates the holiday, but I did want the page to have a Canada Day feel for those in the workshop who do celebrate it. I believe that I accomplished this goal and I love how the page turned out.

We are using two-sided papers from BoBunny's new Flower Child line: Harmony, Free Bird, Child Hippy & Psychedelic Die Cut. We are also using BoBunny's matching dotted red ribbon & red rhinestones from Kaiser Craft.

To make the rhinestone swirl at the bottom of the page, we are using Bazzill's Jewel Templates. We will be using the CTMH Sunshine Thoughts Stamp Set to add some sun images in the dead spaces on the page. We will be using the CTMH Sweet Leaf, Holiday Red & Tulip ink to stamp our images and distress some paper.

Photos Sizes: Two 3.5x5 Vertical Photos and Four 2x3 Vertical Photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment