Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Happy Birthday Jim!





Happy Birthday Uncle Jim!

Today is my Uncle Jim's Birthday, but I saw him a couple of days ago & gave him his card & candy.

Many years ago, I found out that my uncle doesn't really care for hugs. So, that became our thing. Every time I see him, he hopes I will forget to hug him & I make a point of giving him a hug.

So, I try to make his birthday card full of hugs as well. I really succeeded this year. I even have the perfect HUGS stamp that fits nicely on an A2 envelope.

I used Fancy Pants Timber Grove 6 x 6 Paper Pad with BoBunny Double Dot Cardstock & MFT Cardstock.

I used Jaded Blossom's Triangle Card Mat Die to make the background & MFT's Heart Dies.

I used Close To My Heart's Hostess Reward Stamp Set - For Your Heart & Jaded Blossom's So Many Birthdays 4 for the word "birthday".

To see my Valentine's Day Cards that I made using the same papers with Jaded Blossom's Triangle Card Mat Die, please click here.

1 comment: