Monday, February 3, 2020

My First Tunnel Card




One of our friends had to have a pretty invasive surgery, so I made him this Get Well Soon Card.

This was my first attempt at making a tunnel card & I had a lot of fun putting this together.

I used Fancy Pants Beach Bum 6 x 6 Paper Pad, Echo Park Green/Silver Paper and Bazzill & Core'dinations Cardstocks.

I used CTMH's Wild & Free Stamp Set (fish), CTMH's Scenic Route Stamp Set (mountains), CTMH's Card Captions Stamp Set (thinking of you), CTMH's Campin' Fever Stamp Set (lure on back), Stampin' Up High Tide Stamp Set (seagulls) and Jaded Blossom's Speedy Recover Stamp Set (sentiment on the back).

I used CTMH's New England Ivy, Black & Charcoal Inks and Tim Holtz's Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink. I also used MFT's Stitched Oval Dies and the Fisherman Image was cut out using my Cricut Machine.

The mountains, fish, seagulls & lure were all cut out by hand.

I actually enjoy fussy cutting.

No comments:

Post a Comment