Thursday, February 13, 2020

Chris' Valentine's Day Card 2020



This is the Valentine's Day Card that I made for my mother-in-law, Chris.

I loved the design so much, that I decided to make another card...but I made it a "thinking of you" card instead.

I still have lots of appropriate sunny yellow patterned papers in my scrap bin, that I plan to make some more of these "thinking of you" cards & I will even make a couple of birthday cards as well. 

It's nice to build a card stash...haven't had a great card stash for a few years now.

All the products used on these cards are from Close To My Heart: Canary Cardstock, White Daisy Cardstock, Canary Patterned Paper, White Glitter Paper, White Shimmer Trim, A Little Sunshine Stamp Set, Card Captions Stamp Set and Happy Valentine's Day Stamp Set.

The only product used that is not from CTMH is the White Sparkly Gumgrops (enamel gems) that are from Your Next Stamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment