Thursday, May 7, 2020

Chris' Mother's Day Card


This is the Mother's Day Card that I made for my mother-in-law.

She lives in a home for the age and they are on lock down due to Covid-19, so we are not able to see her. Trevor dropped off her card and unwrapped gift yesterday and she already called to thank us.

No flowers and all gifts have to be able to be wiped down with disinfectant. They called to inform of us this new rule a week too late because we had already bought her a plant. So, Plan B...a puzzle.

I used patterned papers from Close To My Heart's Stitched Together & So Much Happy Paper Packs with CTMH's White Daisy & Sapphire Cardstocks and some scrap vellum paper.

To embellish the card, I used my sewing machine, CTMH's Teal Enamel Dot, Stampin' Up's Pink Enamel Heart, MFT's Flower Dies, CTMH's Heart Thin Cuts & CTMH's Happy Dies from the Stitched Together - Cardmaking Stamp & Thin Cut Set.

I used CTMH's Say It All Stamp Set for "Mother's Day", A Little Sunshine Stamp Set for the inside sentiment and CTMH's Beautiful Day Stamp Set for the sun image.

No comments:

Post a Comment