Sunday, May 13, 2018

Happy Mother's Day Mom!

Happy Mother's Day Mom!

A couple of weeks ago...my mom was in my dining room...saw this photo and she commented on how much she liked this photo of my brother, Jimmy, her and I that was taken at Jimmy's 40th Birthday Party last October.

She asked me to print her off a copy of this photo the next time I was printing photos.

I was working on a scrapbooking project and came across this blue, butterfly paper that I had bought awhile ago to make something with for my mom.

At the time I purchased this paper, I had no idea what I would do with it...it just screamed my mom. My mom loves butterflies and her favourtie colour is blue.

When I saw this paper the other day...I immediately thought about the photo and decided that I had to do something for my mom for Mother's Day. 

So, Friday Night...when I was supposed to be packing for my 12 hour crop the next day...this design popped into my head and I had to put it together.

It turned out better than I imagined...I love my New Cricut Expressions 2!

I framed it in a clear glass 12 x 12 frame.

1 comment: