Friday, September 16, 2016

Color My Heart Challenge Blog - Post #211




I used Close To My Heart's Poppy, Colonial White & Fern cardstocks.

To embellish the card, I used CTMH's Thin 3D Foam Tape, Cartwright's 6 mm Red Satin Sequins, Stampin' Up Ribbon & MFT's Stitched Mini Scalloped Rectangles Die Stax.

I used CTMH's Perfectly Pine, A Little Jingle & Very Merry stamps sets with CTMH Fern, Poppy & Saffron inks.

You may use any products to participate in the Color My Heart Challenges, but we encourage you to use CTMH products. For this Color Dare Challenge, you have until Thursday, September 22, 2016 at 10:00 p.m. Eastern Time to submit your project.

For more information about our challenges, please check us out at Color My Heart Challenge Blog: http://colormyheartcolordare.blogspot.ca. I look forward to seeing what types of projects you can inspire us with.

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Donna! I love the scalloped edges with the stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card such a fun holiday card. I really like the way you did your ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of this color combination for a Holiday Card and love the stitched frame, layering and personalized stamped background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, Donna! I love how you framed the focal image with layers of pretty paper.
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Donna. I like that you carried the pine branches onto the background. Ties the card together nicely.

    ReplyDelete