Thursday, August 13, 2015

First Studio J Layout

Here is my first Close To My Heart Studio J (digital) scrapbook layout.

This was a layout already designed, I just changed some of the colours and embellishments. For example, the 3 blue buttons were flowers and the blue background was white.

I was even able to flip a photo so that it flowed better with the layout. The large photo of Trevor, TJ and Uncle Nig looking at the water...well here is the actual photo:
You can also just print photos in CTMH's Studio J Program. 

Here is a layout of photos that I got printed:
This was well worth the price to get printed. CTMH had a sale on in July for $5.95 per 2 page layout, but even at it's regular price of $8.25 per 2 page layout, this was a great deal.

I printed these 2 x 2 and 4 x 4 photos to do up one of CTMH's New Instalife Albums. 

Watch for that post coming soon.

1 comment: