Friday, August 14, 2015

Color My Heart Challenge Blog - Post #155




This week at Color My Heart Challenge Blog our Color Dare #155 is CTMH Colours - Canary, Glacier, Sorbet, Sweet Leaf, Slate, Whisper & White Daisy. All of these colours are found in the CTMH Zoe Paper Packet.

I used Close To My Heart's Zoe Paper Packet with CTMH Sorbet & White Daisy cardstocks.

To embellish my card, I used CTMH's Artistry Cricut Cartridge to cut out the butterflies.


I used CTMH's Your Own Kind of Wonderful stamp set with CTMH Sorbet ink.


This is the tutorial I watched to find out how to make this style of card: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnoRJ457EhQ

You may use any products to participate in the Color My Heart Challenges, but we encourage you to use CTMH products. For this Color Dare Challenge, you have until Thursday, August 20, 2015 at 10:00 p.m. Eastern Time to submit your project.

For more information about our challenges, please check us out at Color My Heart Challenge Blog: http://colormyheartcolordare.blogspot.ca. I look forward to seeing what types of projects you can inspire us with.

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! I love the way you stitched around the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun and funky fold! Fabulous combinataion of papers.
    Shanna :)

    ReplyDelete