Sunday, February 8, 2015

Tropical Birthday Card




I used Close to My Heart's Seaside Paper Packet with CTMH's Sunset cardstock.

To embellish the card, I used Burlap Flowers from Pier One (meant for confetti on your table), CTMH Burlap Ribbon (discontinued), CTMH Buttons (discontinued), CTMH Lagoon Baker's Twine (discontinued), Stick Pin from my stash and a Heart Shaped Button from my stash.

I used CTMH's Your Own Kind of Wonderful (happy birthday) and Fabulous You stamp sets with CTMH Desert Sand ink.

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful style and texture! has me thinking summer! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love all of that burlap! The orange flowers are so fun! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card! Love all the fabulous texture on this one! the flowers coordinate so nicely with the paper pack!

    ReplyDelete