Thursday, February 5, 2015

Throw Back Thursday - Post #3


Throw Back Thursday - Post #3

I decided to use my Fairy stamp set that I bought years ago with good intentions, but I had never inked it. Then the rest of the card fell in place.

I used Close to My Heart's Miracle Paper Kit (discontinued) with CTMH Colonial White & Smoothie cardstocks.

To embellish the card, I used CTMH Flowers (discontinued), CTMH Buttons (discontinued), CTMH Scalloped Border Punch, Cloud Nine Rain Dots and My Favorite Things Stitched Rounded Rectangle Stax.

I used CTMH's Fairy Dust (fairy & flowers - discontinued), Happy Holidays (spring has sprung - discontinued), Treasure Life (front sentiment - discontinued), Hopping by (Happy Spring) stamp sets with CTMH Smoothie ink.

I made 6 of these cards for my stash.

1 comment: