Sunday, August 4, 2013

Chocolate No Bones About It Card


Good day! I know it has been awhile since I last posted, but life has been busy. Also, my 21 month old son doesn't allow me on the computer. He figured out that my chair swivels and he continuously turns it on me when I am trying to do some work.

So, unless someone is home to help me out with him, I don't get on the computer very often. Right now, when my husband is home, he is working on transforming my old store to my new scrap room. So, I have the munchkin.

Anyways, I am in love with the new Close to My Heart Catalogue. I haven't gotten much time to play with all my new stamps, papers and embellishments, but I am trying to carve out time here and there.

For this card, I used CTMH's Chocolate, Kraft & Black Cardstock.

I stamped out the background paper using August's Stamp of the Month - A Chocolate Affair with CTMH's Chocolate Ink. I also used CTMH's Creepy Creatures stamp set with CTMH's Black Ink.

The die cut that the skeleton is on was cut out with the CTMH's Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge as well as the Kraft Oval. The Black Oval was cut out with a Petite Small Oval Nestability.

The banner was hand cut out and embellished with CTMH Black Sparkles.

I have a CTMH order going in this Wednesday, August 7th.

CTMH has a promotion going on for this month that if you spend $50 you get the Stamp of the Month - A Chocolate Affair for FREE.

I have a promotion going on for this month that if you spend $100 you get your shipping FREE.

You can email me your order at ddigby@shaw.ca or give me a call at 346-9283.

1 comment: