Thursday, May 16, 2013

Baby Boy Gift

Here is a gift I put together for my girlfriend's new son.

I used CTMH's Clear Pillow Box and covered it with patterned paper from my scrap bin. Inside the clear pillow box is a diaper shirt. It just so happened that the outfit that I bought came with a pillow gift box as well. 

The tag was made with CTMH's New Arrival stamp set and I don't remember what colour ink that I borrowed from Shanna to make the tag. I made this during one of our scrapbooking days together at her house.

I tied both gifts together with satin white ribbon from Fabricland. 

2 comments:

  1. Useful info. Lucky me I found your web site accidentally, and I'm stunned why this twist of fate didn't
    came about earlier! I bookmarked it.

    Look into my web-site - Air Jordan 2013

    ReplyDelete