Saturday, February 23, 2013

Easter Treat Tube

I used CTMH's Chantilly Paper Packet with White Daisy Cardstock.

The eggs were cut out by using the CTMH's Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge.

The tube box was leftover from the Whooo's Your Valentine Kit and I used one of CTMH's Spray Pens with CTMH's Buttercup Ink Refill with water to dye it from white to a soft yellow.

I used CTMH's Easter Wishes stamp set with CTMH's Black ink.

Again, like the last post, I copic coloured the chick, but I can't find the piece of paper that has the list of copics that I used.

I have since filled the CTMH Tube with light green jelly beans.

4 comments:

  1. So cute!!! I hope this one will be filled with chocolate!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even know the way I finished up here, but I believed this
    publish was good. I do not understand who you are however definitely you are going
    to a well-known blogger when you aren't already. Cheers!

    My weblog - pes manager hack download - ,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for finally writing about > "Easter Treat Tube" < Liked it!

    Stop by my weblog - download respawnables hack (tinyurl.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My brother recommended I might like this web site.

    He was entirely right. This post truly made my day. Youu can not imagine just how a lot time
    I haad spent for this info! Thanks!

    Also visit my blog post ... image skin care moisturizer - http://qr.net/,

    ReplyDelete