Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Matthew's Confirmation Card


This is the card that I made for my nephew's confirmation this past Sunday.

I am not religious, so I make my cards from a non-religious point of view. I am proud of him and this is a big deal to him, so it's a big deal to me.

He is an avid hunter, fisherman and all around outdoors man. So I thought that these patterned papers were perfect for his card.

I used Doodlebug's Boys Only 6 x 6 paper pack with Bazzill Dusk & Rain cardstock.

I embellished the card with Bazzill Brads, a hammered down bottle cap, Little Yellow Bicycle star pin, American Craft ribbon and embroidery floss from my stash. 

I used MFT's Vertical Greetings & Die-namics stamp set & die-cut and one of CTMH's promotional stamp sets that does not have a name on it.

2 comments:

  1. Great guy card...love the colours!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card, love that paper....and its perfect for the occasion!

    ReplyDelete